Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
I love cream cheese pastry! And I especially love berry cream cheese pastry. The thing that I love most about them is the way that the flaky pastry dough pairs with the smooth, creamy filling. The dough is light and airy, while the filling is rich and decadent. And when you add in the berries, it’s like a party in your mouth! I highly recommend trying this recipe if you’re looking for an impressive but easy-to-make dessert.
Berry Cream Cheese Pastry: A Party In Your Mouth!
I had the pleasure of trying the Berry Cream Cheese Pastry in Paris, and let me tell you, it was a party in my mouth! The pastry itself was flaky and buttery, and it practically melted in my mouth. The filling was sweet and creamy, with just the right amount of tang from the cream cheese. And the berries were plump and delicious. Overall, I was extremely impressed with this pastry. It was clearly made with high-quality ingredients, and the flavor was out of this world. I would highly recommend Berry Cream Cheese Pastry to anyone looking for an impressive and delicious dessert option.
Berry cream cheese pastry is the perfect party food – it’s easy to make, and it’s always a hit with guests! The key to making great berry cream cheese pastries is to start with good-quality cream cheese. I like to use a higher fat-content cheese for these pastries, as it gives them a rich, creamy flavor. Once you’ve selected your cream cheese, you’ll need to choose your berries. I typically use a mix of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, but you can really use any berries that you like. If you’re using frozen berries, be sure to thaw them before adding them to the cream cheese mixture. Once you’ve assembled your ingredients, the rest is easy! Simply layer the cream cheese and berries, then spoon the mixture into the puff pastry dough. Pop them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, and voila – you’ve got yourself a delicious party treat!
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
Puff pastry and cream cheese are a classic pairing for a reason – they’re both light, fluffy, and endlessly versatile. When it comes to making a Berry Cream Cheese Pastry, there are a few key ingredients to keep in mind.
First, Puff Pastry. Puff pastry is the perfect base for this recipe because it’s light and flaky, with just the right amount of density. Puff pastry can be found in the frozen section of most grocery stores. Just make sure to thaw it completely before using it.
Next, cream cheese. A good quality cream cheese is essential for this recipe – it should be smooth and creamy, with no lumps or chunks. For an extra lemony flavor, add some lemon zest to the cream cheese mixture.
Finally, Berries. Berries are the star of this recipe, so make sure to use fresh, ripe berries – I like to use blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries. If you can’t find fresh berries, you can also use frozen ones – just make sure to thaw them first. Drain off any excess liquid before adding them to the pastry.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to create a Berry Cream Cheese Pastry that’s light, fluffy, and full of flavor!
Berry Cream Cheese Pastry
If you want to try this Berry Cream Cheese Pastry recipe, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips and #berrycreamcheesepastry
Berry Cream Cheese Pastry
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 1 package puff pastry sheets 2 sheets
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp lemon zest freshly grated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup blueberry fresh or frozen, options: strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, etc.
- ½ cup blueberry preserves or other fruit preserves
- 1 egg plus 1 tbsp water, for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Beat until well combined, then set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together blueberries and blueberry preserves, then set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each sheet of the thawed puff pastry into a 10-inch square. Cut each square into 4x4 inch squares.
- Transfer squares to prepared baking sheets. Fold and pinch the corners to the middle, making an octagon shape. Using a fork, prick the center of each octagon, leaving a 1/2-inch unpricked border around all the edges.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and the water together with a fork. Brush dough with egg mixture.
- Spread a well-rounded tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of each, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top each with 2 rounded teaspoons of the blueberry mixture, spreading evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
So, there you have it – a delicious and easy pastry recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for something special to take to a potluck or want an impressive dessert to serve your family and friends, this berry cream cheese pastry will definitely hit the spot. Be sure to give it a try soon!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this recipe for Berry Cream Cheese Pastry, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?