Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
‘Tis the Easter season, a time of joy and celebration! And what better way to enjoy this special holiday than with some delicious, homemade Easter Bunny cinnamon rolls? While you may think making these festive pastries is too complex for your culinary abilities, rest assured that it’s not – we’ve got your back! From kneading the dough to forming the perfect bunny shape, our step-by-step guide will teach you all you need to know about creating these sweet treats. Whether your gathering is large or small this year, nothing says “Happy Easter” like a plate full of freshly baked Easter Bunny cinnamon rolls! So let’s get started on whipping up something wonderful…to give everyone a yummy surprise!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls: Cute and Delicious!
Treat yourself and your family this Easter with a delicious homemade treat, an Easter Bunny Cinnamon Roll! This yummy dessert is made with spiced dough and sweet cream cheese frosting that is sure to have everyone licking their fingers. You can personalize each bun with signature detail, like adding bunny ears or adding extra sprinkles on top. It doesn’t take long to make either. Put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and your Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls will be ready to enjoy. If you taste one, we guarantee it won’t be the last! Not only are they fun to eat but they also look great on display too. This year, bring some extra sweetness to the table with these delectable Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls.
Proper care and storage of Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls ensure they remain fresh and delicious for many days to come! To keep these treats at their best, they should be stored in an air-tight container and placed in the refrigerator. This is an especially great option if they will not be eaten within 2 to 3 days – they will last for up to 10 days when refrigerated. Just be sure to warm them up before eating for that irresistible taste the Easter Bunny intended!
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
If you want to try this Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtip and #easterbunnycinnamonrolls
Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
Let's gather the ingredients!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- 3-3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp water for brushing
- 1 large egg for brushing
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 tbsp cinnamon ground
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- ⅔ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whole milk
Dough and Filling
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a sauce pot, Melt the butter, then add milk and gently heat the mixture until warm to the touch, not hot.
- Add the yeast and mix until the yeast has dissolved. Set aside to bloom.
- In a medium bowl, Mix in 1 cup of flour, cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Carefully add in the warmed milk mixture and mix well.
- Add most of the remaining flour and knead the dough by hand, adding flour if needed, until the dough is smooth and elastic and no longer sticks to the bowl or to your hand.
- Sprinkle some flour on top and cover: Let the dough rise for about 1 hour.
- Lightly flour the baking board and turn the dough on it.
- Roll the dough out to a 30 x 40 cm rectangle.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon, then spread the softened butter on the dough and sprinkle the mixture on the dough.
- Roll the dough up tightly and cut it into 1½-inch slices. Unroll the ends about 2 inches long, then evenly cut the middle to form a V-shape (see picture)
- Place rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment, cover, and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush rolls with beaten egg, then Bake for 10-15 minutes. After baking, cover the rolls while cooling.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a medium bowl, using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, milk, and butter on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until combined.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the frosting over the warm rolls and serve immediately.
- Serve warm and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
All in all, Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls make the perfect sweet treat for this season! They’re easy to make, taste delightful, and can quickly be put together. And with such a soft and delicious cinnamon roll base, they are definitely an eye-catching crowd-pleaser. We hope you enjoyed learning how to make these tasty treats and will want to try them out for yourself soon. If you’ve given it a go or have any ideas of your own, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below–we would love to hear from you! Let’s keep spreading the joy of Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls into our friends’ kitchens. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. In addition, Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?