Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Easy Key Lime Cheesecake
Harvest your key lime on your farm or just buy it at the supermarket, then enjoy and make this homemade key lime cheesecake. Share this homemade key lime cheesecake with the entire family. Perfect for any occasion or simply to satisfy a cheesecake craving. There are eight ingredients in total.
Yes, with only eight ingredients: graham cracker, corn starch, butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lime juice, and lime zest. These handful of ingredients are all you need!
One of the best things about this recipe is no kneading is required turn on your electric mixer or even use your hand, then just pour the mixture into a springform pan then preheat your oven.
Can’t stop singing and dancing while doing this key lime cheesecake!
Cause soooo droooo…liiiiiiiiing! ????
The zesty flavor of this cheesecake makes you become addicted. I swear every bite is all-worthy.
Why Am I Addicted To This Recipe?
These reasons are enough to describe this awesome key lime cheesecake!
- It is made with a handful of eight ingredients.
- Ideal for summer and spring season but also during father’s day.
- The key lime flavor is abundant in this cheesecake.
- Easy to prepare in no time or can be frozen.
- Refreshing cheesecake.
- This can be topped with blueberries, strawberries, whipped cream, lime slices, etc.
I am sure you will be addicted to this recipe, just like me!
Best Baking Tips
For a better result, must be aware of your ingredients, these two tips will help you a lot. Share your thoughts about this recipe, comment below and the BBT team will happy to help you! ?
- Cream Cheese: I recommend Philadelphia cream cheese in this recipe. Use 8-9 ounces of bricks of this cream cheese. Use full-fat cream cheese instead of low-fat cream cheese spread from a tub.
- Butter: Ensure that cheesecake butter is at room temperature, to keep the cheesecake butter creamy and quick to incorporate.
Note: Cold butter results in a chunk of cheesecake butter. So, make sure that your butter is at room temperature.
Keep reading while learning about this refreshing and decadent key lime cheesecake recipe! I hope this recipe will make your day brighter as the key lime ingredients. ?
For More Cheesecake Recipe
If you want some cheesecake recipes, you must try these:
- Peach Cheesecake, 3 Ways to Enjoy: Peach lover? You will truly enjoy these 3 variations of peach cheesecake.
- Chocolate Strawberry: This dessert has a thick layer of ganache, cream cheese frosting, and fresh berry on top.
- Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars: They look yummy and amazing with green sprinkles.
Storing and Freezing Key Lime Cheesecake
As I said, you can make this ahead of time and be able to put it in a freezer. Below are the tips.
- Allow to cool: Before freezing the key lime cheesecake, allow them to cool on a cooling rack. There’s no need to keep it in the fridge.
- With springform pan: When freezing, cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap, and then the other layer covered with aluminum foil.
- Without springform pan: When completely cooled, remove the cheesecake into the springform pan using a serrated knife then transfer to cardboard or plate.
Note: Do not put it in the freezer with the toppings. Only place it when you are ready to serve.
Thinking about making this recipe? Don’t hesitate! Go get your electric mixer or use your hardworking hand, a spring form pan, and pre-heat your oven. Let’s get started! ?
Refreshing Key Lime Cheesecake
Key Lime Cheesecake
For The Key Lime Cheesecake:
- 1 ⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tbsp butter melted
- 25 oz. cream cheese softened
- 16 tbsp sugar white
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 3 small eggs
- 1 tbsp lime zest grated
- 5 oz lime juice key
Refreshing Key Lime Cheesecake:
- In a springform pan, combine together the graham cracker crust and butter. Set aside and refrigerate.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, cream cheese, lime peel, and corn starch till combined and fluffy.
- Gently add the eggs one at a time and key lime, then whisk them together till smooth. (See note)
- Brush the butter into a prepared graham crust then pour the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Bake them for at least 55 minutes, or until baked. (See note)
- Once baked, remove them from the oven. Refrigerate the cake for up to three days or overnight.
- Do not over-mix them it will cause cracks when baking.
- When cracking while baking adds hot water on a lower rack.
For More Homemade Recipes
- Grandma’s Waldorf Astoria Red Velvet Cake: A decadent cake that is perfect for a birthday party.
- Classic Lemon Bars Recipe, Sunshine to Your Tastebuds!: It features a tangy lemon filling, nestled a top of a delicious shortbread crust.
- Irish Oat Flapjacks: Made with oats and on-hand ingredients.
- Irish Blueberry Scones: A snack and dessert for St. Patricks Day even on normal days.
- Bavarian Cream Donut: German-inspired homemade donuts topped with vanilla pastry cream.
To Wrap It All Up
Key lime cheesecake will drool your tastebuds! The creamy, tangy, and refreshing recipe will make your day bright. This will satisfy your cheesecake cravings. Perfect for any occasion especially on father’s day. And I believe that “Love is when you have a really amazing piece of cheesecake, and it’s the very last piece, but you let him have it.” ?????
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this key lime cheesecake recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ❤️❤️❤️
Learn More Now:
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
Can I Freeze Bread Dough? Make Now, Bake Later