This pistachio pie is easy to make and delicious. They are perfect for your St. Patrick's Day.
- 2 cups graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pistachio pudding mix instant
- 12-13 oz milk evaporated, chilled does not reconstitute
- 10 oz milk cold
- 2-3 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup pistachios coarsely chopped
Combine milk and pudding mixes. Mix well for 2 minutes.
Fold in the topping and place in the pie crust that has been prepared.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The pie can also be served cold.
- Commercial whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip) and full-fat evaporated milk were used to calculate the nutritional values.
Calories: 590kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 8gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 380mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 2gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 1023IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 150mgIron: 2mg