Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Cherry Garcia Brownies
This looks amazing! Cherry Garcia Brownies was the popular Ben and Jerry’s flavor and the most delicious dessert this Valentine–creamy, chewy, fudgy, and perfectly gooey brownies that you will fall in love with even with your partner and family. They are easy to make with seven ingredients, what makes its dessert delicious is the fresh cherries and cream cheese I advise you to use fresh cherries instead of frozen or dried cherries.
Cherry brownies are the best alternative recipe for ice cream; warm fudgy brownies with cherry cream cheese toppings. Bake it for at least 50 minutes at 350°F, you can feed a lot of people in any kind of gathering in your house. You can also make these as a customized gift, put them in a box and tie them with a red ribbon.
When cherries are in season, you can’t go wrong with this tasty treat.
Cherry Garcia Brownies Recipe:
Cherry Garcia Brownies
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie
- 8 ounces cream cheese slightly softened
- 2-3 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup cherries fresh
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- Olive oil greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a baking dish, grease with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Follow the package instructions to prepare the brownie batter.
- Whisk the cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate chips and cherries.
- In a baking dish, pour with the brownie batter. Layer the brownie layer with the cream cheese-cherry combination.
- Swirl the batter and cream cheese mixture with a knife to create a swirled look.
- Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean into the middle of the brownie, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan completely, then slice into small squares and serve.