Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Raspberry Cheese Dessert Pizza
We bring you a tried and true recipe for Raspberry Cheese Dessert Pizza. Like a cousin to raspberry cheesecake, this creamy raspberry-topped pizza calls out for seconds.
Looking for a special dessert for tonight? When our Mixed berry dessert pizza isn’t quite creamy enough, try this Raspberry Cheese Dessert Pizza. In fact, you might want to try a trio of our fruit dessert pizzas. Let your family choose their favorite.
And while your pizza dough needs a bit of precision, those berries sit atop can vary. Select your favorite among the berry varieties. Or combine them for a more complex flavor.
Raspberry Cheese Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 1 12-inch pizza crust unbaked
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 cups raspberries or blackberries or blueberries
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup shortbread cookies crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°f
- Roll dough to fit 12-inch pizza pan. Flute edges.
- Mix 1/2 tsp cinnamon into 2 tbsp melted butter. Spread evenly over dough.
- Bake about 5 minutes. Pizza should be lightly golden. Remove and let cool.
- In a pot mix berries, sugar, corn starch, 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg. Cook on medium until sugar is dissolved and mixture thickens, about 10-15 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, softened butter, and vanilla until very light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and brown sugar and mix well
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over pizza crust.
- Add an even layer of blueberry filling.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies over top of filling. (The cookies are optional but make a delightful crumb topping)
- Serve warm or cooled.
Rich in fiber, they contain 8 grams per cup! For more nutrition information, read here.
Did you know…
- Raspberries have a shorter shelf life than blackberries,
- Technically, they are members of the ROSE family.
- Used for medicines as well as delicious food, Raspberries are grown wild and domestically.
- For more justforfun facts, read here.
Food for thought…
Imagine a world, in which your entire possession is one raspberry, and you give it to your friend.
–Gerda Weissmann Klein.
What did one raspberry say to the other raspberry? If you weren’t so sweet, we wouldn’t be in this jam!