Garlic-cheese crescent rolls bring a new dimension to our favorite butterhorn roll. In fact, you might plan to make an extra batch of butterhorn rolls so that you can make these, too. Because they pack extra flavor, we doubt you’ll have leftovers.
In fact, the buttery, light and fluffy texture of our butterhorn rolls brings out the garlic and Parmesan flavors. And since these come together easily, you can invite your kids to help make them!
When we plan an Italian dinner, these rival our traditional garlic bread sticks for the featured bread. In fact, they often star alongside the breadsticks, to offer individual choices.
For the butterhorn roll recipe, click here.
Also, scroll by the recipe for additional tips and suggestions.
And now, our recipe for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 Butterhorn Rolls recipe
- 9 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Prepare rolls as per recipe directions. Form into curved crescent shapes and place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.
Tips for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Our recipe calls for garlic powder. However, you may opt for freshly chopped garlic. In fact, that is our favorite!
- These make great luncheon sandwiches. Consider adding your favorite sliced cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
- VEGAN OPTION: Replace the Parmesan with Nutritional Yeast Flakes.