Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake featuring sweet raspberry filling and delicious white chocolate cake. This pretty cake is awesome for any occasion, but especially perfect for a valentines date. Just try to stop at once slice. These are the perfect flavor combination cause they pair it with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and fresh raspberry garnishes for a full raspberry and white chocolate effect. The combination of sweet and creamy with the tartness of the raspberries make this cake one remember.
It’s totally swoon-worthy obviously, for taking that first bite of your gorgeously filled and frosted cake. I’m thinking this would be a pretty great valentine’s day cake because of the bright pop of red.
Tips for making this White Chocolate Cake with Raspberries
- The ratio of sugar in this recipe is high due to the addition of white chocolate. You can reduce the sugar to 11/2 cups instead.
- Try to use the best quality white chocolate you can find. White chocolate chips will do, but the flavor will be better with good quality white chocolate.
- If you don’t like raspberries, this white chocolate cake would be just as delicious with blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries.
- Ensure your cake layers bake up nicely and flat.
This truly is a delicious flavor combination, and the fresh berries make it so perfect for valentines.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Sheet Cake Pan
- Cooling Rack
- Electric Stand Mixer
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla Baking and Flavoring Extract 8 oz.
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- White chocolate curls
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 12 x 18 in. sheet cake pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In the medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the small microwave-safe bowl, heat milk until hot, but not boiling.
- Add white chocolate; stir until chocolate melts. Add vanilla, and set aside
- In the large bowl, beat butter and sugar with the electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix the butter and sugar in the electric mixer until it becomes fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mix well.
- Add the flour mixture alternately to the melted chocolate, mix them well until it is combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until the toothpick placed in the middle comes out. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Slice the cooled cake into quarters. Spread the preservative raspberry between the layers of slice cake.
- Decorate with white chocolate curls and fresh raspberries. Refrigerate them until ready to serve.
I love the consistency of this frosting, and the white chocolate flavor is PERFECT!
Raspberry Cheese Dessert Pizza Recipe
Chocolate Crunch Oatmeal Cookies Recipe