Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
This Pistachio Pudding Pie has a light, fluffy, creamy, and mousse-like texture. This no-bake dessert is one of the easiest pie recipes you’ll ever make. A graham cracker crust is topped with rich pistachio pudding and your choice of toppings. This is a great option if you’re still looking for a way to make something homemade and simple while not sacrificing valuable time outside. Without spending all day in a hot kitchen, you get the benefit of a light, refreshing dessert.
The good news is that you probably already have most of these items in your kitchen. I wouldn’t call them all “staples” in a typical household, but I don’t think you’d need much to make this Pistachio Pie, and you might already have everything you need. This Pistachio Pie recipe is perfect if you want to have a homemade dessert on hand but don’t want to spend the day inside. It will satisfy your sweet tooth in a quick and simple manner. Pistachio mousse with minimal preparation!
Why Should You Try This Recipe?
- It’s the ideal make-ahead dessert, which you can keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Only a few ingredients are required.
- It’s easy to transport, making it ideal for dinner parties and other social gatherings.
- You don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Tips for Making this Pistachio Pie
- Use Cool Whip instead of homemade whipped cream for this pie.
- Instead of the graham cracker crust, use the store-bought Oreo crust for this chocolate pistachio pie.
- Try different toppings or flavors.
Pistachio Pie Recipe:
- 2 cups graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pistachio pudding mix instant
- 12-13 oz milk evaporated, chilled does not reconstitute
- 10 oz milk cold
- 2-3 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup pistachios coarsely chopped
- Combine milk and pudding mixes. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the topping and place in the pie crust that has been prepared.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The pie can also be served cold.
- Commercial whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip) and full-fat evaporated milk were used to calculate the nutritional values.
What is Pistachio