Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
This Pistachio Pudding Pie has a light, fluffy, creamy, and mousse-like texture. This no-bake dessert is one of the easiest pie recipes you’ll ever make. A graham cracker crust is topped with rich pistachio pudding and your choice of toppings. This is a great option if you’re still looking for a way to make something homemade and simple while not sacrificing valuable time outside. Without spending all day in a hot kitchen, you get the benefit of a light, refreshing dessert.
The good news is that you probably already have most of these items in your kitchen. I wouldn’t call them all “staples” in a typical household, but I don’t think you’d need much to make this Pistachio Pie, and you might already have everything you need. This Pistachio Pie recipe is perfect if you want to have a homemade dessert on hand but don’t want to spend the day inside. It will satisfy your sweet tooth in a quick and simple manner. Pistachio mousse with minimal preparation!
Why Should You Try This Recipe?
- It’s the ideal make-ahead dessert, which you can keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Only a few ingredients are required.
- It’s easy to transport, making it ideal for dinner parties and other social gatherings.
- You don’t even have to turn on the oven.
Tips for Making this Pistachio Pie
- Use Cool Whip instead of homemade whipped cream for this pie.
- Instead of the graham cracker crust, use the store-bought Oreo crust for this chocolate pistachio pie.
- Try different toppings or flavors.
Pistachio Pie Recipe:
- 2 cups graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pistachio pudding mix instant
- 12-13 oz milk evaporated, chilled does not reconstitute
- 10 oz milk cold
- 2-3 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup pistachios coarsely chopped
- Combine milk and pudding mixes. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the topping and place in the pie crust that has been prepared.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The pie can also be served cold.
- Commercial whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip) and full-fat evaporated milk were used to calculate the nutritional values.
Classic Single Pie Crust Recipe
Classic Double Pie Crust Recipe
Apple Pie Dessert Pizza Recipe
Best Fruit Dessert Pizza Recipes
What is Pistachio