Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes
This Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake is more pleasant to eat while the chocolate topping is still pliable. This dessert is a thick layer of ganache, cream cheese frosting, and a fresh berry on top of a chocolate strawberry cake! To add more texture and color to the frosting, sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top!
t’s two desserts in one! Combine mini cheesecakes and chocolate strawberries to make the ultimate bite-sized treats. They’re cooked using buttermilk, sour cream, no-bake, a water bath, and even in the Instant Pot, among other things. Instead of flowers or chocolate, why not make your Valentine a dozen of these mini chocolate strawberry cheesecakes? It’s a fun activity to do together! (Also, a great activity to do with kids!) Below I added some tips for making your dessert special.
Instructions for making Mini Cheesecakes:
The mini cheesecake can be baked ahead of time. Cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Cheesecake should be chilled before serving. Alternatively, refrigerate until ready to assemble in the fridge.
- In a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate (bain-marie).
- Individual cheesecakes should be topped with melted chocolate.
- Serve with a strawberry dipped in chocolate.
- Serve right away!
Overall, I think you’ll really enjoy this recipe. From Christmas to Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, wedding showers, and everything in between, and also you can make as a gift this recipe. I make it for all types of events! why not try? Check out the recipe!
Our Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe:
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 14 graham crackers crushed
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 blocks cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 12 strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325º and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and salt and stir until completely moistened.
- Press graham mixture into paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Pour filling over graham crusts.
- Bake until the center is slightly jiggly, 20 minutes. Let cool in a muffin tin, then refrigerate at least 2 hours before topping with chocolate.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cheesecake tops, then dip strawberries in melted chocolate and rest on top.
- Let set until firm.