Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Heart-Shaped Cookie Pops
Your children will love to help make this adorable valentines-on-a-stick! For Valentine’s Day, I truly enjoy getting something sweet. And when I say sweet, I’m referring to something that I’d happily consume.
Bake some chocolates for me, please. Give me some candy! Make cookies for me. Give me these cake pops for Valentine’s Day!
Instead of rolling individual pops, I utilize a different method. Small cookie cutters, such as hearts, can simply be used to create creative shapes. Stick with cookie cutters with a simple design if you wish to experiment with different forms. It will be difficult for the cake to hold its shape if you attempt anything too elaborate.
To put it in other words, hearts are perfect!
As you offer this miniature delicacy to your sweetheart, you might explain that these hearts, like yours, have been pierced by Cupid’s arrow.
Be excessively sweet this year for Valentine’s Day, you little love bug. Go ahead and make this recipe below.
Heart-Shaped Cookie Pops Recipe:
Valentine’s Day Heart Cake Pops
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 24 flat wooden sticks with round ends
- 1 container vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Assorted small candies, candy sprinkles, nonpareils, if desired
- Vegetable shortening as needed
- 30 –40 wooden lollipop sticks
- Sprinkles and sanding sugar assorted colors
- 10 yards red curling ribbon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut each cookie in half on a work surface and place in a V shape with inch space between the dough pieces on top, pushing the bottom halves together to make a V.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet; push a wooden stick into the bottom of each, overlapping as needed.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies. Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into a bow around each stick next to the cookie.