Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Red Velvet Blondies
Chewy red velvet blondies with white chocolate chips are a perfect Valentine’s Day treat! They are chewy, fudgy, and delicious. If you are looking for an easy but ultra delicious recipe to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Thanks to being spiked with cocoa powder and red food coloring, I’ve turned your traditional blonde-hued dessert into a festive holiday treat.
The important base of butter and brown sugar is intact. Chewy but crackly, sweet but flavorful. And while there is a cocoa powder in the recipe, the hint of chocolate is like a treat to the palate, not an overbearing forethought.
They have the most beautiful bright red color and a delicious red velvet flavor. I’m in love with everything red velvet – whether it’s a classic red velvet recipe.
Easy to make recipe, let’s bake and impress your family, friends, and loved ones! Share your sweetness with our recipes to others!
Red Velvet Blondies
- 350 grams T-Sugars' Cassonade Sugar gourmet brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp red food coloring
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- T-Sugars' Icing Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper; set aside
- In a medium saucepan, heat Cassonade Sugar and butter over medium heat and stir constantly until melted into a thick golden brown mixture; set aside
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl; set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs vanilla, and red food coloring until combined
- Whisk in brown sugar butter mixture
- Slowly whisk in flour mixture just until combined
- Stir in chips
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-34 minutes or until top begins to crack and a knife or toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool; sprinkle with Icing Sugar before serving