Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Baking is one of those activities that can be incredibly relaxing and rewarding. However, for novice bakers, the process can seem daunting. That’s where this easy apple cinnamon muffin recipe comes in! These muffins are simple to make and use ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. Plus, they’re delicious and perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth during the fall season and on Thanksgiving day. So why not give them a try? Your taste buds will thank you!
Easy-to-make: Apple cinnamon muffins!
If you’re looking for an easy recipe to make some delicious apple cinnamon muffins, look no further! These muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack, and they’re so easy to make. Let’s take a look at why these muffins are so simple to whip up.
The first reason these apple cinnamon muffins are easy to make is that they only require a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. All you need for this recipe is some flour, sugar, baking powder&soda, salt, butter, eggs, and of course, apples and cinnamon. That’s it! With just these few ingredients, you can have a batch of fresh apple cinnamon muffins ready in no time.
Another reason why these muffins are so easy to make is that the recipe is very straightforward. There’s no need to be a master baker to make these muffins – all you have to do is mix together the dry ingredients, add in the wet ingredients, stir in the apples and cinnamon, and bake! It’s really that simple. In just a few minutes of prep time and about 20-25 minutes in the oven, you’ll have delicious apple cinnamon muffins that are sure to please everyone.
These apple cinnamon muffins are the perfect quick and easy breakfast or snack option, especially during the fall season and on Thanksgiving day. With only a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time required, anyone can make these delicious muffins. Give them a try today and see for yourself how easy they are to make! You’ll be glad you did.
Easy to whip up ingredients
These apple cinnamon muffins are made with basic ingredients and it is easy to make that are perfect for a novice baker. Below are the ingredients will need to make these apple cinnamon muffins. Best of all the ingredients we will use are easy to whip up. So don’t worry, you will have a clean and no fuzz table!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease the muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine the following ingredients: all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and ground cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the following ingredients: buttermilk, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and apples.
4. Mix the batter mixture and butter mixture, and mix them well until fully combined. Dollop the mixture and set them into a greased muffin tin.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the batter becomes golden brown.
They are just that easy to make and the ingredients are easy to whip up together these apple cinnamon muffins won’t disappoint you! In addition, these muffins can be made vegan. Yes, you read it right! I usually made this vegan it is so oh-so-healthy as ever! Sounds exciting right?
Best baking tips, vegan substitute!
If you are a vegan and love to bake well this recipe is for you! These muffins are adaptable so you can use plant-based ingredients but it is still delicious and will surely satisfy your tastebuds. So, below are the plant-based ingredients hope these tips will help you to make a healthy and fulfilling breakfast meal or snack meal.
1. Buttermilk: Simply substitute unsalted butter or vegan butter. It’s either homemade or store-bought.
2. Eggs: You can use aquafaba, mashed banana, pumpkin puree, applesauce, etc. But I highly suggest using flax seeds as they are the best vegan egg substitute in vegan baking.
3. Sugar: Well, sugar is considered vegan, but I suggest using Swerve or confectioners’ sugar.
Again these are optional but if you want to try them feel free to use make sure that if you are using a store-bought check if they are completely plant-based. Please note that even if the ingredients you use are plant-based. The process of making them is the same as the recipe card.
If you want to learn more about vegan visit Vegan Globetrotter, learn more about tips, vegan recipes, and some interesting articles about the vegan diet.
Well, if you find these apple cinnamon muffins more interesting, why not give them a try? Let us know how these recipes turn out for you.
Give these muffins a try today!
Easy to whip up ingredients:
- 2-3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon ground
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2-3 large eggs see notes for the vegan substitute
- 6 oz. buttermilk
- 12 tbsp sugar lightly brown
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz. buttermilk melted
- 2-3 cups apple Fuji, Gala, or Honeycrisp; peeled and chopped
Easy to make: Apple cinnamon muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix them well.
- Combine until smooth the eggs, buttermilk, brown sugar, and vanilla extract then pour into the flour mixture.
- Mix them well until well combined add the apples, and stir again until the apples are coated with the mixture.
- Dollop the batter then set them into a greased muffin tin, repeat on the remaining batter, and dust with sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow cooling before serving.
- Buttermilk: Simply substitute unsalted butter or vegan butter. It's either homemade or store-bought.
- Eggs: You can use aquafaba, mashed banana, pumpkin puree, applesauce, etc. But I highly suggest using flax seeds as they are the best vegan egg substitute in vegan baking.
- Sugar: Well, sugar is considered vegan, but I suggest using Swerve or confectioners' sugar.
For More Baking Recipes
Do you need any additional recipes for baked goods that are suitable for any occasion? Well, the recipes below I will share for you are a great addition and treat for your potluck.
- Easy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Delicious Cinnamon Roll Cookies Recipe
- Dried Plum and Cinnamon Scones
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Muffins
To Wrap It All Up
These delicious apple cinnamon muffins are the perfect Fall treat! With easy-to-find ingredients and simple steps, you can have these fresh out of the oven in no time. Be sure to follow our baking tips for the perfect results every time. And if you’re looking for a vegan-friendly option, we’ve got you covered there too. So what are you waiting for? Give these muffins a try today!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these apple cinnamon muffins, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?