Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Cream Cheese
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are the perfect treat for Fall. They’re easy to make and taste delicious. Plus, they’re the perfect size for a quick snack or dessert. I’m sure you’ll love them! The bars are topped with cream cheese, and they can be topped too with buts, oatmeal, and chocolate chips.
Pumpkin cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for any fall occasion! They are easy to make and taste delicious. The best part is that they are so versatile—you can enjoy them warm or cold, with or without whipped cream, and with a variety of different toppings. This recipe is a must-try!
Why are they a must-try?
I highly recommended this dessert since they are:
- Flavored with cinnamon, pumpkin puree, and butter.
- A lot of variations: topped with chocolate chips, nuts, and oatmeal.
- Easy to prepare and fun to make.
- Mouthwatering and appetizing dessert!
Aside from being mouthwatering desserts, these are adaptable you can make them healthier!
So why not give them a try this season?
You won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients tips and their substitution.
As I mentioned these pumpkin cheesecake bars you can make healthier that’s why I am writing these tips for you all to know how to make these cheesecake bars, below are the tips and substitutions.
- Pumpkin puree: It is either homemade or store-bought. If desired to buy, make sure they are pumpkin puree, not pumpkin filling.
- Eggs: If eggs are not your thing and if you want to make this as healthy as you, use 1 tbsp of flax seeds with 3 tbsp of water.
- All-purpose flour: To make this recipe gluten-free, alternatively use certified gluten-free flour.
- Butter and Cream cheese: Fond of non-dairy products? Well, they are also available in the supermarket, just check the labels.
- Confectioners’ sugar: Not having a sweet tooth? feel free to substitute unrefined sugar or raw sugar.
The substitution I have mentioned are optional I was just giving you an idea to make these cheesecake bars healthy. And to the remaining ingredients, are plant-based ingredients no need to substitute them.
And for the disclaimer, I am not saying that the total original ingredients are unhealthy. I was just giving you an idea if you are vegan and love to bake. ? For more vegan recipes visit: Vegan Globetrotter.
Preheat your oven, now!
thinking that these pumpkin cheesecake bars are not easy to make? No, you’re wrong! They are easy to make, just follow the steps below!
For The Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour in an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and oil. Beat until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
For The Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Remove cake from oven; cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cake; return to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Before serving them, chill them for up to 5-6 hours. Enjoy!
- You can make them in advance and they will last about 2-3 days.
- Store them in a refrigerator for up to 3-4 days with a wrap or foil. When desired freezing, let the cheesecake bars completely cool and wrap them in foil, and freeze them for up to 3-4 months.
Looking for more pumpkin baking recipes?
- Try our Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, Pumpkin Crullers With Caramelized Maple Glaze, and Healthy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are a must-try. Make them and share them with your family. If you have any questions feel free to comment below!
Oh my gourd, pumpkin cheesecake bars!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Make Cheesecake Bar:
- 2 cups pumpkin puree homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup white sugar or adjust to taste
- 8 oz vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1-2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
Make a Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz butter softened
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
Fluffy Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, and oil. Mix until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Oh-so-creamy cream cheese!
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Remove cake from oven and cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting it into squares.
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
- Bake Your Stress Away: 10 Benefits of Baking
- 7 Basic Baking Ingredients
- Best Gifts for Bakers 2021
- 16 Different Types of Cakes to Make at Home
- What is Ruby Chocolate?
To Wrap It All Up
Pumpkin cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for any fall gathering! These bars are adaptable and customizable, so you can make them however you like. Plus, they’re a must-try this season. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you. Happy baking!
Connect with Us!
If you’ve tried this pumpkin cheesecake bars recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a photo and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ???