Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
There’s nothing quite like a freshly-baked dessert, and these raspberry pie cookie cups are the perfect bite-sized treat. They’re perfect for any occasion with a crispy cookie shell and a deliciously sweet filling. So whether you’re hosting a party or just want to indulge yourself, give these little pie cookie cups a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Raspberry Pie Cookie Cups: Your Favorite Summer Treat
Raspberry season is in full swing, and what better way to indulge than with a summer-y dessert? These Raspberry Pie Cookie Cups contain sweet, tangy filling and fruity flavors. They’re easy to make, and they’ll definitely hit the spot. Just preheat your oven, mix up the ingredients, fill the cups, and bake. In no time, you’ll have a delicious dessert that everyone will enjoy.
What’s Not To Love?
Despite being small, Raspberries are nutrient-dense and are a great source of fiber, manganese, and vitamin C. According to Harvard Medical School, the flavonoids in berries have also been discovered to help with mood, memory, and coordination–making them an instant favorite when it comes to desserts.
Its taste is sour and fruity with the right amount of sweetness, making it an ideal topping, filling, or flavor to pastries to even out the flavors. Raspberry, though considered a seasonal fruit, can still be bought fresh in markets or supermarkets all year round.
Though this recipe calls for raspberries, using a different type of fruit in season can also be possible. Instead, you can use strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, pears or peaches or anything you can think of that is in season. You can also make it gluten-free by using almond flour instead of the regular all-purpose flour to make the cookie dough. For the jam, you can use the store-bought version or make it from scratch for lesser costs. You can make the cream cheese filling ahead of time for faster prep time.
Let’s Make It Vegan
Vegans can also enjoy this dessert. With all the vegan alternatives that you can easily score in vegan grocery, you can effortlessly transform this into one vegan-friendly treat by substituting the butter and cream cheese with vegan options.
Raspberry Pie Cookie Cups
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cream cheese, softened 8 ounces package
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with floured nonstick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter, and powdered sugar until smooth. You can also use a hand mixer.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Gradually mix in the flour. Continue mixing until you form a batter.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon balls of cookie dough into each mini muffin pan. Make a crust by pressing it up the pan's sides. To press the cookies, I find it simplest to use the back of a wooden spoon, a strong handle, or a glass (rather than using my fingers).
For the filling:
- Cream the cream cheese until soft, then add in the softened butter.
- Continue to mix it until well combined.
- Add in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Gradually incorporate the powdered sugar into the mixture.
- Mix all together until the texture becomes smooth and less grainy.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag and set the filling aside until ready to use.
- Fill your cookie crust with raspberry jam in the bottom layer.
- Top it with cream cheese filling it up to the rim.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are beginning to turn golden. Let the cookie cups cool down completely before removing them from the pan.
- Garnish the cookie cups with a fresh raspberry. Enjoy!
More Easy Dessert Recipe
Love healthy baking recipes? You could try these simple recipes at home to impress your loved ones. Perfect for after-meal treats, coffee, and tea parties with friends and family!
To Wrap It All Up
If you’re in the mood for a delicious and easy treat, whip up a batch of these raspberry pie cookie cups. With just a few ingredients, you can have something sweet to enjoy in no time at all. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these, Raspberry Pie Cookie Cups don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Tag us on our social media accounts, subscribe to our weekly newsletter, and follow the Best Baking Tips and Vegan Globetrotter sites for more delicious ideas!