Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Strawberry Glazed Donuts +Cream Cheese Strawberry Frosting
These homemade baked strawberry glazed donuts recipes will become your new favorite dessert! They are decadent and delicious. It is coated with cream cheese strawberry frosting and topped with sprinkles (optional); these are easy to make with fresh strawberries. You will have this donut for only 20 minutes with basic ingredients, and it is perfect for any occasion.
Hey! Yes, you! It’s strawberry season! It’s time to harvest the strawberries on your farm! Let’s put to good use your strawberries. But if you don’t have strawberries on your farm or backyard, go ahead and go to the nearest supermarket!
One of the best sweet treats you’ll ever have is these strawberry glazed donuts with cream cheese strawberry icing/frosting. Of course, strawberry season is the greatest time to prepare fresh-baked strawberry glazed donuts! And now, this is the right time! A homemade donut is always the best, and this strawberry donut will not let you down!
Come on treat your family and friends with love and care by making this oh-so-yummy donut!
The pink frosting gives this donut its charm. It is made with five ingredients. It makes it a perfect present for your mother and loved ones! And, I would say that this donut is the best!
Why is this donut the best?
It is because they have no added preservatives, just real and fresh ingredients that are already in your pantry.
In fact, they are one of the quickest donut recipes you will discover. That means you will enjoy them.
Obviously, I can’t resist eating these strawberry donuts!
I’m sure you are too!
Oh, I almost forgot, you can also try this donut recipe: Bavarian Cream Donut.
I’m pretty sure you will enjoy them too.
Why Can’t You Resist This Donut?
- Simple Ingredients: The majority of the ingredients for this recipe may most certainly be found in your kitchen or cupboard.
- Right away Recipe: These homemade donuts are ready in just 20 minutes.
- Baked Rather Than Fried: No more deep-fried, yes to fresh donuts.
- Strawberry Flavor: It gives more of a classic taste.
This delicious strawberry donut recipe is ideal for serving with your favorite cup of milk, coffee, and tea.
Eat and have fun!
If you love strawberries as much as I do, you should try these recipes:
- Strawberry Cake: This might be one of the quickest and simplest cake recipes you’ll prepare. It is also made with real strawberries and is perfect for any occasion.
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes: It is an ultimate bite-sized treat: topped with chocolate ganache and graham cracker crust.
Commonly Asked Questions
Remember, Best Baking Tip is your friend! If you have other questions feel free to comment below.
How to keep the strawberry glazed donut?
- I recommend eating these donuts the same day for the best flavor. You can keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-3 days if necessary. Before eating, bring them to room temperature.
What liquids can I use to make the glaze?
- You could substitute water or your favorite milk for the cream. But the cream gives the glaze a deeper texture, which I adore!
What’s the best way to thin out the glaze for these donuts?
- Add a drop of your preferred liquid to thin out the fresh strawberry glaze till reaches the appropriate consistency.
Freezing and Storing Tips
If you have leftover donuts, see the tips below. I hope these tips will help you. 🙂
Freezing: Donuts without glaze can be frozen. Freeze them for up to 1-2 months in a container or freezer bag. Refrigerate them overnight before coating and serving. To learn more read this: Can I Freeze Bread Dough? Make Now, Bake Later
Storing: Leftover donuts can be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Here in Best Baking Tips, you will find more important tips. Thank me later! 😉
For me, baking is such a stress reliever. Find out here: Bake Your Stress Away: 10 Benefits of Baking. What a relief! So start by making this strawberry donut at home. Share them with your family and friends. Always remember, sharing is caring! 🙂
Donut Stress, Just Do Your Best! ❤️
Strawberry Glazed Donuts
- Ziploc bag or Pipping bag with tip snipped off
- Donut pan if you like donut holes, use mini muffin pan
- 1 cup bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp sugar granulated
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 oz. milk
- 2 small egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp butter melted
- ½ cup strawberries fresh, finely chopped
- 2 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 4 strawberries mashed or pureed
- pinch salt
- 1 ⅓ cups sugar powdered
- sprinkles or marshmallows
Fluffy Donut Butter:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a mixing bowl, mix the bread flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt till combined.
- Gently add the milk, egg, vanilla extract, butter, and strawberries to the bread flour mixture. Whisk all together till combined.
- Prepare the donut mold pan with batter then place the donut mixture using a plastic pastry bag. Bake for 10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Allow the donuts to cool, after baking. Set them aside.
For The Glaze/Frosting:
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pureed strawberries, cream cheese, butter, sugar, and salt. Mix till you get the glazing consistency you want.
Mouthwatering Strawberry Glazed Donuts:
- Get the cooled donuts, then top or coat with cream cheese glazing. You can top them with sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.
For More Baking Recipes
- Bavarian Cream Donut: This donut is German-inspired, filled with vanilla pastry cream, dusted with flour, and rolled in sugar.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake: A layered cake that is made of fresh raspberry. It is filled with chocolate frosting and topped with fresh raspberries.
- Irish Blueberry Scones: Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day but of course for any occasion.
- Peachy Bar Cookies: Summer arrives! try these cookies and served them with ice cream.
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes: It is an ultimate bite-sized treat: opped with chocolate ganache and graham cracker crust.
To Wrap It All Up
The homemade strawberry donuts recipe will make your day brighter and the pink glaze gives more hearty vibes. It is a baked method, not fried which means that you can still be healthy. “DONUT” worry this strawberry donut will sate your hunger!
Connect With Us!
If you’ve tried this strawberry glazed donut recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a photo and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ❤️❤️❤️
Learn More Now