Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Chocolate S’mores, Two words that make mouths everywhere water! Gooey marshmallows, crunchy graham crackers, and luscious chocolate. What could be better than the original version of this classic treat? How about if you took all the flavors you love from s’mores and put them together in one gooey, chocolatey cookie? That’s just what I did with these scrumptious Chocolate S’mores Cookies – so grab your ingredients and get ready to indulge in a seriously delicious twist on an American favorite!
Chocolate S’mores Cookies: An Upgraded Campfire Treat!
Chocolate S’mores Cookies are the perfect combination of crunchy, chewy, and sweet! These delicious treats are sure to be a hit with all ages. With their gooey marshmallow centers, rich chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs, these cookies will satisfy any sweet tooth. Whether you’re looking for a special treat for your family or a unique dessert to serve at your next party, Chocolate S’mores Cookies are sure to be a hit!
Chocolate S’mores Cookies are a delicious treat that combines three classic ingredients to create a truly mouth-watering cookie. Each ingredient in the recipe has its own distinct flavor and benefits that contribute to the overall flavor of the cookie. Let’s take a closer look at how each ingredient contributes to the flavor and nutrition of Chocolate S’mores Cookies.
The chocolate chips add a sweet, rich flavor to the cookies. Chocolate chips are a great source of antioxidants, which help to protect your body from oxidative damage and reduce inflammation. They also contain magnesium, which helps to keep your muscles relaxed and your bones strong. They also contain healthy fats that can help to reduce cholesterol levels.
The mini marshmallows will add a light, fluffy texture and a subtle sweetness. Mini marshmallows are an excellent source of vitamin B6, which helps to regulate blood sugar levels and keep your energy levels up.
The graham crackers give the cookies a crunchy texture and a distinctive graham cracker flavor. They are filled with fiber and have a low glycemic index, making them a healthier alternative to other types of cookies. The fiber in Graham Crackers helps to slow digestion, keeping you feeling fuller for longer and reducing the risk of constipation.
Chocolate S’mores Cookies
If you want to try this Chocolate S’mores Cookies recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtip and #chocolatesmorescookies
Chocolate S’mores Cookies
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup graham cracker crushed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add 1 cup of chocolate chips and butter. Heat in the microwave for 20-second intervals, stirring between each, until the chocolate is totally melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Add the melted chocolate mixture and whisk until everything is combined.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the graham cracker crumbs. Use a large spoon or spatula to mix the ingredients together. The cookie dough will resemble a thick brownie batter.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap, and refrigerate/chill for 1 hour.
Let's Scoop and Bake!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough balls, 3 tbsp worth in size, and roll them smooth. Place the dough balls on the baking sheet, pressing each one down slightly.
- Press the chocolate chips and marshmallows into each dough ball. Then take small pieces of graham cracker and break them up over the dough balls, pressing pieces of graham cracker into the dough balls and allowing the crumbs to fall over the dough balls.
- Bake the cookies at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies have spread enough that the marshmallow begins to lightly brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before gently removing them to a cooling rack.
- Serve warm and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts!
To Wrap It All Up
These Chocolate S’mores Cookies are the perfect way to enjoy all of the classic flavors of s’mores without having to build a fire. Not only are they easy to make, but they are also delicious and sure to be a hit with the whole family. With just a few ingredients, you can have a sweet treat that will be enjoyed by all. After you give this recipe a try, let us know what you think in the comments below. We’d love to hear if you tweaked anything to make it extra special. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Chocolate S’mores Cookies recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. In addition, Take a picture and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter!