Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups are the perfect dessert for Oreo lovers! These Oreo-stuffed cookie cups are made with chocolate cookie cups stuffed with Oreo cookies and filled with a no-bake cheesecake filling. They are then topped with more Oreos! These Oreo-stuffed cookie cups are easy to make and can be made ahead of time. They are the perfect dessert for parties, potlucks, or any occasion!
Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups: You Can’t Go Wrong With Oreos!
If you love Oreos and cheesecake, then you’ll absolutely adore these Oreo Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups! They’re super easy to make, and they’re always a hit with kids and adults alike.
Oreo Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups are the perfect blend of two classic desserts – cookies and cheesecake. These Oreo cookie cups are filled with cheesecake filling and then topped with an Oreo cookie. They are the perfect size for a snack or dessert and are sure to satisfy your Oreo cravings. Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups are simple to make and only require a few ingredients. The end result is a delicious, Oreo-stuffed treat that is perfect for anyone!
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
If you’re looking for a fun and easy dessert that’s sure to impress, Oreo-stuffed cheesecake cookie cups are the way to go. These little bites are packed with flavor and can be easily customized to suit your taste. Here are a few tips to get you started:
First, choose your Oreos. Use any type of Oreo cookie, Regular Oreos will work fine, but if you want something a little different, try Oreos with different fillings, including double stuffed or Oreos with different flavored creams.
Next, choose your cheese. You can use any type of cream cheese, but we prefer the flavor of the Philadelphia brand. For a lighter option, you can use Neufchâtel cheese.
Finally, decide what kind of topping you want. If you’re feeling fancy, you can use fresh berries or sliced stone fruit. If you’re in a hurry, canned fruit or jam works just as well. And if you’re looking for something a little different, try topping your Oreo-stuffed cheesecake cookie cups with peanut butter or chocolate sauce. No matter what you choose, these delicious little treats are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
With these tips, you can make Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups that are uniquely your own!
YOLO: You Obviously Love Oreos!
If you want to try these Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips
Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Let's gather the ingredients!
Oreo-Stuffed Cookie Cups
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs fresh
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 30 pcs Oreo cookies
- 1 cup whipping cream very cold
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 12 pcs Oreo Cookies cut into quarters
Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick baking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until well combined and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Mix until light and creamy.
- Reduce speed to low, and add eggs, one at a time. Then, add vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to a stand mixer until no more butter streaks are seen.
- Using a cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop, fill each tin with dough. Make sure all dough is inside the tin. submerge one whole Oreo cookie in each tin. Once all the tins are filled, gently tap the muffin tin to help spread the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are set. Once the cookies are removed from the oven, allow the cookies to rest for about a minute.
- Then, using the back of a rounded wooden spoon, gently press into the center of the cookie to create a divot. Allow cookies to cool thoroughly.
- In a chilled metal bowl, add whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Place in fridge to keep cool while rest of filling is prepared.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Gradually increase speed until mixer is on medium-high and mix for about 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
- Remove whipped cream from the fridge, and fold it into the cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Spoon a generous amount of cheesecake filling into cookie cups. Finally, Top it with an Oreo cookie for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert recipe, look no further than these Oreo-stuffed cheesecake cookie cups. They are perfect for any occasion, and everyone will love them! Be sure to let us know how they turn out for you by leaving a comment below.
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?