Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
This Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is the perfect addition to any meal! The bread is made with a fluffy white dough that is infused with rosemary and garlic. The dough is then rolled out and cut into strips. The strips are then twisted and wrapped around each other to form a loaf. The loaf is then baked in a hot oven until the bread is golden brown and crispy. The end result is a delicious and fragrant bread that is perfect for dipping in olive oil or enjoying on its own.
Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread: Fragrant and Delicious!
I am a huge fan of garlic bread, and this rosemary garlic pull-apart bread is definitely one of my favorite recipes. The dough is made with a combination of all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and yeast, and it’s infused with the fragrant flavors of rosemary and garlic. The bread is soft and fluffy on the inside, and the crust is nice and crispy. I like to serve it warm, straight out of the oven, with a little bit of butter melted on top. It’s the perfect side dish for any meal, or you can enjoy it as a snack on its own. If you’re looking for an easy way to impress your dinner guests, this recipe is definitely a winner. Give it a try, and I guarantee you’ll be hooked!
Best Baking Tips; Healthy Ingredient Alternatives!
Looking to add a little something extra to your pull-apart bread recipe? Why not try using healthy ingredients that pack a flavorful punch? For instance,
Whole wheat flour
The health benefits include improved digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and better blood sugar control. One study even found that whole wheat flour may help to reduce the risk of some cancers. Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is a delicious way to add whole wheat flour to your diet.
Olive oil is a great way to add flavor and moisture without resorting to butter. It can help to lower cholesterol levels, improve circulation and prevent blood clots, it is also a good source of antioxidants and can help to protect against some types of cancer. With so many health benefits, noo wonder that olive oil is often referred to as “liquid gold.”
Finally, don’t forget the herbs! Rosemary and garlic are a classic combo, but feel free to experiment with other herbs that you love. Thyme, oregano, and basil would all make great additions. Many herbs offer a range of health benefits that can be harnessed in both cooked and raw dishes. For example, Rosemary is an herb with potent antioxidant properties. The antioxidants in rosemary help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Rosemary is also known to improve circulation and boost cognitive function.
So get creative in the kitchen and see what healthy ingredients you can add to your next pull-apart bread recipe!
Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
If you want to try this Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread recipe, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips and #pullapartbread
Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Let’s gather the ingredients!
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg fresh
- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh or dried, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ cup parmesan shredded, option: your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- flaky sea salt
- Place the yeast and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment.
- Heat the milk on the stove or in the microwave until warm to touch, then pour on yeast mixture.
- Whisk gently to combine, then loosely cover with a clean kitchen towel and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes. The mixture will be frothy after.
- Add the butter, egg, flour, salt, garlic powder, and rosemary. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface. Using lightly floured hands, knead it for 1 minute. Shape into a ball.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in a slightly warm environment to rise until doubled in size.
- As the dough rises, prepare the filling in the next step and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the soft butter, rosemary, parsley, garlic, and salt together. Cover tightly and set aside until ready to use.
Let’s Assemble and Bake!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Punch down the dough to release the air. Place dough on a lightly floured work surface. Divide it into 12 equal pieces, each about 1/4 cup of dough and a little larger than a golf ball.
- Using lightly floured hands, flatten each into a circle that’s about 4 inches in diameter.
- Spread 1-2 teaspoons of filling mixture onto each. Sprinkle each with 1 Tablespoon of cheese. Fold circles in half and line in prepared baking pan, round side up.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise once again in a slightly warm environment until puffy, about 45 minutes.
- Bake the bread until golden brown for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack. If desired, brush with melted butter for topping and sprinkle with sea salt.
Below are the must-read articles about other desserts. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
2. Almond Cantucci (Biscotti di Prato)
3. Blueberry Lemon Cream Tarts
5. Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
To Wrap It All Up
We hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe for Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread. It’s a delicious and easy way to show your guests some love. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know. And be sure to check out our other recipes for more ideas on how to impress your friends and family. Happy baking!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Rosemary Garlic Pull-Apart Bread recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ? besides, moreover, whereas, also, too
Can I Freeze Bread Dough? Make Now, Bake Later
How to Form a Loaf of Bread, Shaping