Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
this cheesy Christmas tree pull-apart bread is the perfect holiday appetizer! cheesy and savory, it’s sure to be a hit with your guests. this dish is also incredibly easy to make – simply tear apart a loaf of pre-made bread, stuff it with a cheesy filling, and bake! if you’re looking for a show-stopping appetizer that will leave your guests begging for more, look no further than cheesy pull-apart bread.
Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread: A Show-Stopper!
Christmas Tree Pull-Apart bread is the perfect holiday dish! It is both beautiful and delicious, and it is sure to impress your guests. This recipe is easy to follow, and the result is a stunning and tasty bread that will be the hit of any holiday gathering. The key to this dish is in the preparation. Be sure to thoroughly grease the pan, as this will prevent the dough from sticking and ensure that the tree shape is maintained. Once the dough is in the pan, take care to press it into all of the corners and evenly distribute the pieces. Then, simply bake according to the recipe instructions. When it’s time to serve, this bread will be sure to delight your guests! They will be impressed by both its appearance and its flavor, and you will be confident knowing that you created a masterpiece. So go ahead and give this Christmas Tree Pull-Apart bread a try – it’s sure to become a holiday tradition in your home!
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
One of the best things about the holidays is all the delicious food! If you’re looking for a show-stopping holiday dish, look no further than Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread. This festive and delicious recipe is sure to be a hit at any holiday gathering.
Ingredients-wise, you’ll need crescent roll dough, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, and parsley. The crescent roll dough forms the base of the bread, while the mozzarella and parmesan give it a tasty cheesy flavor. The garlic and parsley add a touch of savory flavor. To make the bread extra festive, you can also add some red and green food coloring to the dough.
When it comes to assembling the bread, start by rolling out the crescent dough on a flat surface. Then, use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into thin strips. Next, start wrapping the strips around small balls of mozzarella. Once all the mozzarella balls are wrapped, place them close together in a baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Finally, brush with garlic butter and garnish with parmesan and parsley before serving. Your guests will be impressed!
Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
If you want to try this Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips and #pullapartbread
Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
Let’s gather the ingredients!
- 24 ounces crescent roll dough
- 8 mozzarella sticks
- 1 large egg fresh
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp garlic grated
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped, divided
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Slice each of the mozzarella sticks into four even pieces, so that you end up with 32 total mozzarella cheese pieces, then set aside.
- Prepare the dough and separate it along the pre-cut sections. Use kitchen shears or a knife to then cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Place one of the cut mozzarella cheese pieces at the wide end of one dough triangle, then roll it up toward the pointy end. Use your fingers to push down on the end and the sides to seal the dough. Repeat this step until you’ve used all 32 dough triangles and all 32 pieces of mozzarella.
- Form the tree by placing the rolled dough pieces onto the prepared baking sheet, Shaping it into a Christmas tree form
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk together the egg and water to create an egg wash. Use a pastry brush and brush the egg wash over the entire top and sides of the dough.
Let's bake and serve!
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes, just until the top is golden brown.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Then whisk in the garlic and half of the chopped parsley.
- Once you remove the baked bread from the oven, immediately brush the melted butter mixture over the entire tree, then sprinkle parmesan cheese, and finally, sprinkle the remaining chopped parsley over the tree.
- Serve immediately with a side of marinara sauce, and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about other desserts. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
2. Almond Cantucci (Biscotti di Prato)
3. Blueberry Lemon Cream Tarts
4. Bread Rolls with Sweetened Coconut Filling (Pan de Coco)
To Wrap It All Up
Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread is a festive, fun recipe that will have your guests oohing and ahhing at your culinary skills. Not only does it look impressive, but it tastes delicious too! We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Merry Christmas!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Flaky Apple Strudel recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ? besides, moreover, whereas, also, too
Cream Cheese Christmas Cookies
Christmas Shortbread Cookies with Nuts
Peach Cheesecake, 3 Ways to Enjoy