Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are an irresistible dessert that combines the best of both worlds: cookies and cheesecake. These bite-sized treats are perfect for sharing, and they’re sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. The cookie cups are made with light and fluffy cookie dough, which is then filled with a creamy cheesecake filling. Blueberries are added for a pop of color and flavor, and the whole thing is topped with more blueberries. Whether you’re serving them at a party or enjoying them as an after-dinner treat, Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are sure to be a hit.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups: The Perfect Bite-sized Treats!
I love bite-size desserts, and these Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are the perfect treat. The cookie dough crust is crispy and buttery, and the blueberry cheesecake filling is sweet and tangy. I also love that they’re bite-size, so I don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in one (or two) too many. And because they’re bite-size, they’re also perfect for sharing with friends.
These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without overindulging. The cookie dough crust is made from scratch with all-natural ingredients, and the blueberry cheesecake filling is made with real blueberries and cream cheese. Each bite is bursting with flavor and is sure to leave you wanting more. So whether you’re looking for a delicious dessert to bring to a potluck or you just want a little something sweet, these Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are sure to hit the spot.
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
Looking for a homemade cookie dough crust that’s both delicious and easy to make? These blueberry cheesecake cookie cups are perfect! Made with fresh blueberries and a homemade cookie dough crust, they’re a fun and easy way to show off your culinary skills. Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect results:
For the cookie dough crust, we recommend using high-quality butter. This will ensure that your crust is delicious and flaky. The key to making these cookie cups is to start with a homemade cookie dough crust. This will ensure that your cookie cups are nice and sturdy, and it will also give them a delicious homemade flavor.
For the blueberry cheesecake filling, be sure to use fresh blueberries instead of jam or pie filling – the result is a much fresher flavor. Plus, this will give your cups a beautiful purple hue and ensure that they’re packed with flavor.
Finally, don’t be afraid to get creative with your toppings. Some of my favorites include fresh blueberries, lemon zest, and chopped nuts. Whatever you choose, I guarantee your guests will be impressed.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to impress your guests with your homemade blueberry cheesecake cookie cups.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups: Feeling BLUE? have a BERRY!
If you want to try these wonderful Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips and #blueberrycheesecakecookiecups
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg fresh
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Blueberry Cheesecake Filling
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup blueberry fresh or frozen, pureed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- blueberry fresh
- thyme or mint, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a regular sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Blend together the flour, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar on med-high until light and fluffy. Reduce speed, and add egg and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 Tbsp), scoop dough into a cupcake tin.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until lightly browned and mostly set.
- Remove from the oven and immediately use a small jar or container to press firmly down in the center to create a well. Cool completely.
Blueberry Cheesecake Filling
- Using a cold metal bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Slowly fold the cream cheese mixture and pureed blueberries into the whipped cream.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling into the cooled cookie cups generously. garnish with fresh blueberries and fresh thyme. Refrigerate until set.
- Serve cold and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and try out this recipe! The blueberry cheesecake cookie cups are simple to make and absolutely delicious. We’re sure that once you give them a try, you’ll be hooked. And if you do end up making them, be sure to share a picture with us on social media – we love seeing your culinary creations!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?