Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Is there anything better than fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon raisin swirl bread? The smell is heavenly, and the flavor is unbeatable. If you’ve never tried making this bread at home, now is the time! It’s really easy to make, and the results are delicious. Plus, it’s perfect for breakfast or a snack. So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread: Raisin a Toast!
Few things are as satisfying as a warm, freshly-baked loaf of bread straight out of the oven. And when that bread is infused with the sweet flavors of cinnamon and raisins, it’s even better! That’s why we’re raising a toast to our delicious Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. Made with only the finest ingredients, our bread is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. The delicate flavor of cinnamon pairs perfectly with the sweetness of raisins, making for a truly heavenly experience. So next time you’re in the mood for something special, be sure to give our Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread a try. We think you’ll agree that it’s simply irresistible!
What’s inside these Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread that makes them so good?
There’s just something about cinnamon raisin swirl bread that makes it irresistible. Is it the buttery, rich flavor? The soft, fluffy texture? Or maybe it’s the tantalizing aroma of cinnamon and sugar that wafts through the kitchen as it bakes. Whatever the reason, this bread is definitely something special.
So what’s inside these Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread that makes them so good? For starters, we use butter instead of margarine or vegetable oil. This gives the bread a richer flavor and a slightly more buttery texture. We also use whole milk instead of skim milk or water. This adds extra creaminess and body to the dough. And of course, we use plenty of light brown sugar and cinnamon to give the bread that classic cinnamon raisin flavor.
All of these ingredients come together to create a loaf of bread that is simply irresistible. So if you’re looking for a treat that is sure to please, look no further than Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. It’s the perfect way to start your day or enjoy a cozy afternoon snack.
Best Baking Tips; Healthy Ingredient Tips!
Ah, cinnamon raisin swirl bread: the smell, the flavor, the general sense of happiness it induces. But did you know that this beloved breakfast treat can actually be good for you? That’s right – with a few simple ingredient swaps, you can turn your cinnamon raisin swirl bread into a powerhouse of nutrition. For example, try using coconut oil in place of butter. Not only is coconut oil more heart-healthy, but it also gives the bread a lovely coconut flavor that pairs well with the cinnamon. You can also use whole-wheat flour in place of all-purpose flour. This swap will add extra fiber and nutrients to your bread, making it a more filling and satisfying option. So go ahead and enjoy your cinnamon raisin swirl bread – it’s good for you!
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
If you want to try this Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread Recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtip and #cinnamonraisinswirlbread
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 1½ cups whole milk lukewarm
- ½ ounce active dry yeast
- 3 eggs fresh
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup raisins
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon ground
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water, then set aside until frothy.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, butter, salt, milk, and activated yeast mixture. Then slowly add the lukewarm milk.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture to make a stiff dough, then add in the raisins.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for a few minutes until smooth.
- Place the dough back in the used large mixing bowl, but make sure to butter the bowl first. Cover with a warm, damp cloth and let rise until doubled, usually about 1 1/2 hours.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle ½ inch thick.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Brush the milk onto the dough, then sprinkle the sugar mixture on top.
- Roll up the dough tightly. The roll should be about 3 inches in diameter.
- Cut into thirds, then tuck under ends and pinch the bottom together.
- Place loaves into well-greased 9 x 5-inch pans and lightly grease the tops of the loaves. Let rise in a warm place, uncovered, again for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F while proofing the loaves.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the loaves are lightly browned and sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack. Brush the loaves with melted butter.
- After about 20 minutes, lay loaves on their sides and remove them from the pans.
- Allow the loaves to cool before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
Christmas Eggnog Fudge is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will get you in the holiday spirit! This fudge is perfect for parties, gift-giving, or just to have around the house during the holidays. Make sure to give it a try this season!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread Recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. In addition, Take a 📷 and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. 📧