Best Baking Tips is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Do you love dark chocolate mousse? How about cookies? Then you’re going to love these Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups! They’re a fun and easy dessert that is sure to please everyone. Plus, they’re the perfect way to use up any leftover dark chocolate mousse you might have. So get baking! These delicious cookie cups are waiting for you.
Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups: An elegant way to serve your favorite comfort food!
There’s comfort food, and then there’s comfort food that’s been elevated to an art form. Case in point: these dark chocolate mousse filled cookie cups. They look like something you’d find at a fancy French pastry shop, but they’re actually pretty easy to make at home.
These cups the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth in a sophisticated way. The rich, dark chocolate flavor of the mousse is offset by the light, chewy texture of the cookie cups. And they’re so easy to make! Just pipe the mousse into the cookie cups and refrigerate until firm. Then, top with a raspberry or two, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. These Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups are sure to become your new favorite dessert!
How to make the perfect chocolate chip cookie cups?
There’s nothing quite like a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven. The aroma alone is enough to make your mouth water. If you’re looking to take your cookie game to the next level, try making chocolate chip cookie cups. These tips will help you create the perfect batch.
First, make sure you use the right type of chocolate.
Look for a good quality chocolate bars that will give your cookies a rich flavor.
Next, pay attention to the size of your cookies.
You want them to be small enough to fit into a muffin tin, but not so small that they’ll crumble when you bite into them. The perfect size is about two inches in diameter.
Finally, don’t forget the most important ingredient: LOVE!
Baking is an act of love, so put your heart into it and enjoy the process.
These tips will help you create perfect chocolate chip cookie cups, but the real key to success is in the baking itself. So have fun and enjoy every step along the way.
How to make the perfect Dark Chocolate Mousse?
A mousse is a light, airy dessert that can be made in a variety of flavors. One of the most popular flavors is dark chocolate. A well-made chocolate mousse should be rich and flavorful, with a light, fluffy texture. Here are a few tips on how to make the perfect dark chocolate mousse:
Start with good quality chocolate.
It’s important to use a chocolate with at least 70% cocoa content, this will ensure that your mousse is rich and flavorful.
Be careful not to overheat the chocolate.
Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave, being careful not to overheat it. If the chocolate gets too hot, it will seize up and become gritty.
Use whipped cream to lighten the mixture.
This will give the mousse its signature light and fluffy texture.
Chill the mousse before serving.
This will help it to set and will make it even more refreshing.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to impress your guests with a delicious dark chocolate mousse!
Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups: Indulge your sweet tooth in a sophisticated way!
If you want to try this decadent Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips
Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups
Let's gather the ingredients!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs fresh
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips semi-sweet
Dark Chocolate Mousse
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg yolk lightly beaten
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Optional: Raspberries, for garnish
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 regular sized muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars on med-high until pale and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add eggs (one at a time), and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 Tbsp), scoop dough into muffin tins.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins or until lightly browned and mostly set (but not completely).
- Remove from oven and immediately use a small jar or container to press firmly down in the center to create a well. Cool in pans for 10 mins, then place on wire rack to cool completely.
Dark Chocolate Mousse
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Stir a small amount of chocolate into beaten egg yolk, then, return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat, and then stir in the vanilla. Quickly transfer to a small bowl. Stir occasionally until completely cooled.
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar, then beat until soft peaks form. Fold into cooled chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Fill a piping bag with a star tip attached with the chilled chocolate mousse.
- Carefully pipe the mousse inside the cookie cups in a circular motion.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a light dusting of powdered sugar.
- serve chilled, enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
These Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They’re easy to make, and they always impress guests. If you’ve never tried making your own cookies cups before, this is a great recipe to start with. Be sure to leave a comment below and let us know how they turn out for you!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these Dark Chocolate Mousse Filled Cookie Cups , don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?