Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
No Yeast Required: Honey Beer Bread
This honey beer bread with no yeast will entice you to keep it in your pantry. That’s because it calls for four ingredients. All you need is self-rising flour, honey, beer, and sugar. Mix everything together and bake for 44-45 minutes, and tada! you will have it! —a delicious addition to any family breakfast, especially on Father’s Day! Cheers, and enjoy with your favorite cup of coffee!
Father’s Day comes quickly! — And I am thinking about what gift or perfect meal treat should get for him. 💝
But I decided to make a simple recipe. What about the gift? Oh, how simple!—a happy and complete family. I think this is the best gift ever we gave him!
Thankfully, I found this fluffy honey beer bread simple to make and made with basic ingredients. No kneading is required—just a clean table! You can have this on your table for only 45 minutes. 🤤
Who’d have guessed this kind of bread existed?
So, let us reward our father’s hard work with delicious honey beer bread. Express our love and care for them. Let them sit back and relax while eating this fluffy and delicious honey beer bread with their favorite cup of coffee or milk.
And of course, you can celebrate father’s day even if they are in heaven. They will never be forgotten, xoxo! 🤗😘
First of all, Happy Father’s Day to all dads, stepdads, adoptive dads, dads in heaven, and granddads out there! You all are our true heroes and our first true love. Thank you for everything, you know the rest! 🤜🤛
Everything Goes Well
Anyway, the nicest part about this honey beer bread is that it’s not just for Father’s Day. This can be served at any time and for any occasion. This is the kind of bread you’ll want to keep in your pantry. It’s completely customizable—just add your favorite spices! Because homemade bread is always better than store-bought bread!
For More Bread Recipes
If you like some easy bread try this:
- Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding: Perfect for cold and wet weather. This must be your comfort bread.
- Pistachio Bread: One of the easy pistachio bread recipes.
- Healthy Pita Bread Recipe: A healthy version of the beloved Mid-Eastern bread.
So, let’s get started on this easy, and delectable honey beer bread with the…..
Four Basic Ingredients You Will Need
Yes, just 4 basic ingredients you will need in this recipe. Still can’t believe it? Well below are the ingredients:
- Self-rising Flour: This is the best flour you can use in this recipe. There is no need to knead, just wait for it to rise on its own. But if you want to use all-purpose flour just include baking powder.
- Beer: You can use your favorite beer or what you have in your pantry.
- Sugar: This adds taste to this simple recipe.
- Honey: This will serve as your natural sweetener.
Best Baking Tips
To ensure your honey beer bread comes out as a perfect treat. When making this bread, remember the following tips:
- Flour: If you don’t have self-rising flour you can use all-purpose flour just add 2 tablespoons of baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Avoid overmixing: Just mix them well till combined to avoid dense texture.
- Allow to cool: Before slicing, allow them to cool for 8-10 minutes, using a serrated knife.
- Measure the flour correctly: Instead of scooping, use a measuring cup to ensure that everything is the correct amount.
- Muffin tin: This can be used to make a single serving. It also bakes quickly! This muffin bread only takes 25 to 30 minutes to bake.
- No-fuss: To make a clean table, mix all the ingredients in the loaf pan.
- Greasing: Brush the loaf pan with oil to make it easier to remove the bread when transferring it to the cooling rack.
Put Some Toppings Into It
For the best result, jazz up this honey beer bread with your favorite toppings. Below are the serving suggestions:
- For authentic flavor, add your preferred herbs to the dough such as thyme, sage, and rosemary or depending on your liking.
- Make it more delicious by adding cheese or any cream cheese with tomatoes.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon into the dough.
- You can top it with avocado or eggs.
- Spread it with butter and pour with honey.
It’s customizable —anything you want! 😉😊
Storing and Freezing
Before storing the bread, allow it to cool fully. Cover it in plastic wrap or any pastry bag and store it in a sealed container. This honey beer bread stores well for 1 to 3 days at room temperature, though it is best eaten the same day.
You may also refrigerate for up to 3 to 4 days. Put it in the freezer for an extended shelf life! You could also freeze the whole loaf or single slices.
What Is the Purpose Of Beer In This Recipe?
The beer in this recipe’s purpose is to have a great honey combination. This bread is irresistible. Make sure to use a beer that you enjoy when making this bread. Any beer will do, but you will not become tipsy.
Furthermore, the beer interacts with the flour, causing it to rise. Don’t be shocked if the dough begins to ooze and foam after you pour the beer.
Note: Light beers are not so tasty and savory.
You will love this honey beer bread as much as we love our Dad. Have fun with them and make the best memories with them.
“Most relationships come with expiration dates just like milk. But making memories with them doesn’t expire.”
Cheers To The Real King!
Honey Beer Bread
- 8 x 4 Loaf pan
- 3-4 cups flour self-rising
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 5 tbsps honey
- 2 cups beer
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the sugar and flour. Mix with beer and honey till moist.
- In a greased loaf pan, bake for 44-45 minutes or till the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cheers, and enjoy!
For More Decadent Recipes
- Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding Cookies: These cookies are kid-friendly that are made with pistachio and chocolate chips.
- Grandma’s Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread Cookies: A smoothly and deliciously little sweet bites
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes: This tiny cheesecake is the best alternative to a traditional creamy cheesecake.
- Pistachio Oat Squares: An energy booster nutty, snack, and oaty.
- Strawberry Glazed Donut: It’s coated with cream cheese strawberry frosting made with some fresh strawberries.
To Wrap It All Up
Honey beer bread is a perfect love language! It is easy to make and customizable. You can jazz up your favorite ingredients. Perfect breakfast meal especially during father’s day. It requires 4 ingredients and no yeast and baking are required.
Connect With Us!
Learn More Now