Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Hot chocolate cookie cups are the perfect winter treat! A deliciously rich dark chocolate ganache is nestled in a fluffy chocolate cookie cup, and the whole thing is topped with a generous amount of marshmallows. These decadent little treats are sure to delight any chocolate lover, and they’re easy to make, too! Just follow the simple recipe below and you’ll enjoy Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups in no time. Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups: Winter’s Delight!
It’s finally starting to feel like winter, and that means it’s the perfect time for hot chocolate! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make delicious hot chocolate cookie cups. These are a fun and easy way to enjoy a warm drink and a delicious snack all at once.
These Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are so good because they have a dark chocolate ganache filling and mini pretzels for handles. The dark chocolate ganache is made with dark chocolate and heavy cream. It is rich and creamy, and it really complements the flavor of the cookies. The mini pretzels add a fun crunch, and they make it easy to hold the cup without getting your fingers messy. The mini marshmallows are a great finishing touch. They are sweet and fluffy, and they make the Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups look even more delicious.
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
There’s nothing quite like a piping hot cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter’s day. And what could make that mug of cocoa even better? A freshly baked hot chocolate cookie, of course! If you’re looking to take your hot chocolate game to the next level, read on for some tips on making the best hot chocolate cookie cups.
First, use good quality chocolate, you’ll want to use chocolate that’s at least 60% cacao. This will give the cookies a rich flavor and prevent them from being too sweet. You can also experiment with different types of chocolate, like milk or semi-sweet chocolate, to find what you like best.
Secondly, choose your favorite hot chocolate mix. This will be the base for your ganache filling, so it’s important to pick a mix that you love. You can even experiment with different flavors to find the perfect combination for your cookies.
Finally, the sugar. Light brown sugar will give the cookies a nice molasses flavor. Plus, it gives the cookies a lovely caramel flavor that takes them over the top. However, if you prefer a sweeter cookie, you can use white sugar instead. Just keep in mind that the cookies will spread more if you use white sugar.
With these tips in mind, whip up a batch of these delicious Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups and enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups: Feels like a hug from the inside!
If you want to try these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups, share your photo and experience with us, and let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtips #hotchocolatecookiecups
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
Let’s gather the ingredients!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs softened
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
Hot Chocolate Filling
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 12 pcs mini pretzels
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick baking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until well combined and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the butter and light brown sugar. Mix until light and creamy.
- Reduce speed to low, and add eggs, one at a time. Then, add vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to a stand mixer until no more butter streaks are seen.
- Using a cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop, fill each tin with dough. Make sure all dough is inside the tin. Once all the tins are filled, gently tap the muffin tin to help spread the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are set. Once the cookies are removed from the oven, allow the cookies to rest for about a minute.
- Then, using the back of a rounded wooden spoon, gently press into the center of the cookie to create a divot. Allow cookies to cool thoroughly.
Chocolate Ganache Filling
- Make the chocolate ganache by bringing the whipping cream to a boil, then stir in the hot cocoa mix and salt.
- Pour the hot cream over the dark chocolate chips and let it sit for 3 minutes. Then, stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the ganache is smooth.
- Break off the loops on some mini pretzels to use as handles.
- Melt the white chocolate and use it to attach the pretzel handles to the cookie cups.
- Spoon the chocolate ganache into the cookie cups and then top with mini marshmallows.
- Serve cold or warm. Enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
3.Things to Make Your Baked Goods Better
4. Decadent Tiramisu Crepe Cake
To Wrap It All Up
So, what do you think? Will you try making these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. And if you make them, be sure to share a picture on social media using the hashtag #bestbakingtips and #hotchocolatecookiecups. I can’t wait to see them!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ?? For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?
Oreo-Stuffed Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Frosted Mini Cinnamon Roll Bites Recipe
Mini Chocolate Raspberry Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes