Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Description: Chocolate and pumpkin. Two of Fall’s most popular flavors, come together in one delicious dessert. Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies are the perfect treat for any time of the fall season – sweet, decadent, and packed with flavor.
Are you in the mood for a decadent Fall dessert? Well, have I got the recipe for you! These Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. They’re rich, chocolatey, and pumpkin-y – what’s not to love? Best of all, they’re easy to make – even if you’re not a baking expert.
With fall comes a whole host of delicious seasonal produce, and one of our favorites is pumpkins! Pumpkins are not only great for decoration, but they also make a wonderful addition to baked goods. These pumpkin chocolate brownies are the perfect treat for a Fall day. Plus, they’re sure to please everyone in the family. So set aside some time this weekend to bake up a batch of these delicious pumpkin chocolate brownies!
Why these brownies are so good?
These pumpkin chocolate brownies are a
- They’re the perfect mix of two classic flavors
- Decadent and the best alternative for classic brownies.
- Can be made into a vegan version.
In addition, they are festive and no one will be able to resist these oh-so-good pumpkin chocolate brownies. So if you’re looking for something special to add to your baking repertoire, give these brownies a try. You won’t regret it.
Ingredients tips and substitutions
Best of all this recipe requires a few ingredients and if you don’t have them they can easily to find in the supermarket. I swear even if you are a non-baker will love this recipe. Below are the ingredients to make these decadent pumpkin chocolate brownies.
You will need, sugar, all-purpose flour, baking cocoa, canola oil, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin pie. For the pumpkin puree, you can use either homemade or store-bought.
And to make this vegan, you only need to omit the sugar and eggs. Alternatively use flax seeds for eggs and raw sugar for the sugar, as simple as that. o make sure that they are healthy, look for certified gluten-free flour.
If you are vegan and love to bake, feel free to use the substitution ingredients. As always, feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more vegan baking recipes for the fall season and upcoming Thanksgiving?
- Well, satisfy your tastebuds with our healthy and delicious: Mini Pumpkins Cream Puffs, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Vegan Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats, Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Apple Cranberry Crisp, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Butternut Squash Pancakes, 20-minute Pumpkin Soup, Air fryer Cinnamon Rolls, Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting, Autumn Salad, Apple Cinnamon Waffles, Autumn Pizza with Vegan Gouda Cheese, and Teriyaki Tofu-Tempeh Casserole. They are completely plant-based and ideal for your vegan meal. You can also our YouTube Channel as well as the Vegan Globetrotter site.
Anyway, keep reading to learn how to prepare delicious pumpkin chocolate brownie batches in the convenience of your own house. Also, share your stories and images with us; you never know, and you might be featured on our social media channels.
Craving for more baking fall and thanksgiving recipes?
- Make your taste buds happy with our Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, Pumpkin Crullers With Caramelized Maple Glaze, Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, Healthy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, Air Fryer Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread, Puff Pastry Apple Turnovers, Baked Apple Blondies, Autumn Leaf Maple Cookies, Sweet Potato Cheesecake, Sweet Potato Cupcakes, Dried Plum and Cinnamon Scones, and Deliciously Moist Pumpkin Scones. They are the perfect addition to your cozy autumn days or even on regular days!
A brownie a day keeps the “frownies” away!
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- 8 oz. sugar if vegan, feel free to use raw sugar
- 6 oz all-purpose flour to make it gluten-free, use certified gluten-free flour
- 2 oz. baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs room at temperature, or substitute 1 tbsp of flax seed and stir into 3 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or look for gluten-free flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice use either homemade or store-bought
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin filling, homemade or store-bought
- 2 large eggs room at temperature, or flax seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir to combine the sugar, all-purpose flour, baking cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Combine till everything is incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the canola oil, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Mix the dry ingredients; sugar, flour, salt, pumpkin spice, and baking soda. Mix them well.
- Beat the eggs then add the pumpkin puree. Mix them well and them into dry ingredients; stir to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a prepared baking pan, and pour the half of pumpkin mixture over the chocolate mixture.
- Slowly pour and whirl the remaining chocolate and pumpkin mixture over the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean in the center. Allow them to cool before cutting into squares or bars.
- Serve and have fun!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
- Is a Scone a Biscuit? Try these Peach Scones
- Best Type of Cinnamon for Baking
- Bake Your Stress Away: 10 Benefits of Baking
- 7 Basic Baking Ingredients
- Best Gifts for Bakers 2022
To Wrap It All Up
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies – A Delicious Fall Treat! It’s that time of year again when the leaves start to change color, the air becomes crisper, and pumpkin-flavored everything starts popping up all over the place. And what could be better than a delicious pumpkin chocolate brownie to help you celebrate the season? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make your own pumpkin chocolate brownies from scratch, share some tips on ingredients and substitutions, and give you a quick overview of how to put them together. We hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried these pumpkin chocolate brownies, don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. ??
Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Cream Cheese; Raspberry Brownies