Affiliate Statement and a Caveat
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
If you’ve ever wanted to combine two of your favorite treats into one delicious dessert, then cherry cheesecake brownies are the perfect solution. This delectable dessert is a combination of rich, gooey chocolate brownies and creamy, tangy cream cheese layered with sweet cherries. The result? A heavenly indulgence that’s sure to tantalize even the most discerning taste buds. Not only is it an impressive treat for special occasions but these lovely little cubes are incredibly easy to make too! So if you’re looking for an irresistible snack that won’t take up too much time in the kitchen, this delectable delight will surely be a hit!
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies: A swirl of goodness!
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are the perfect blend of two classic favorites. They offer the heavenly chocolaty goodness of a rich, fudgy brownie combined with decadent layers of creamy, tangy cheesecake. With their indulgent flavor and eye-catching appearance, these hybrid treats are sure to win over even the pickiest eaters. Whether you’re looking for an impressive dessert to serve at your next dinner party or just want a unique twist on a beloved classic, these beautiful brownies are the perfect choice to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
While these treats may sound like they require extensive work in the kitchen, they’re surprisingly easy and straightforward to make. In just a few steps, you can have scrumptious cherry cheesecake brownies ready to enjoy in no time at all.
Best Baking Tips; Ingredient Tips!
Delicious, homemade cherry cheesecake brownies are the perfect dessert combination – giving you a delightful bitter-sweet chocolate flavor with a creamy and indulgent cheesecake swirl. Mastering this recipe starts with selecting the right ingredients! Use bitter-sweet chocolate for an intense chocolatey experience that isn’t too sweet. For an indulgent yet perfectly balanced caramel-like sweetness, use light brown sugar instead of white sugar in your batter. Traditional cream cheese is necessary to make the perfect dense and creamy swirl throughout your brownies. And, of course, adding pitted fresh or unsweetened frozen dark cup cherries will make your cherry cheesecake brownies burst with flavor.
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
If you want to try this Cherry Cheesecake Brownies Recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #bestbakingtip and #cherrycheesecakebrownies
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter softened, plus extra for greasing
- 1½ cups bitter-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1¼ cups light brown sugar packed
- 5 medium eggs fresh
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups cream cheese
- ½ pounds cherries fresh or frozen then thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. then prepare an 8x12-inch brownie pan by greasing it with butter and lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and stir continuously until melted, making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Cool, then stir in ¾ cup of sugar. Beat in 3 eggs, one by one, then mix in the flour and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream cheese with the remaining ½ cup of sugar and 2 eggs, until creamy.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of each mixture into the prepared brownie pan. Using a spoon, swirl them together to create a marbled effect, then scatter the cherries on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer poked in the middle comes out clean. Place on a wire rack, cover with foil and allow to cool before serving.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Below are the must-read articles about baking. You will enjoy them reading as they are full of information and helpful tips. Read them and share your thoughts.
To Wrap It All Up
Now that you know how to make cherry cheesecake brownies, it’s time to get in the kitchen and bake up a batch! These rich and chocolaty brownies are perfect for any occasion, from birthday parties to after-school snacks. So what are you waiting for? Preheat your oven and get started on making these delicious treats!
Connect With Us
If you’ve tried this Cherry Cheesecake Brownies Recipe, please don’t forget to leave a rating on the recipe card. In addition, Take a ? and tag us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. For more baking recipes make sure you subscribed to our weekly newsletter. ?